So I just noticed the Facebook status bar changes its prompt every time you refresh the page
- Facebook: How's it going, Miranda?
- Me: Fine, Facebook, thank you for asking.
- Facebook: What's going on, Miranda?
- Me: Nothing, Facebook. Stop asking, you sound like my mother.
- Facebook: How are you feeling, Miranda?
- Me: Oh, so what now, now you're my shrink? LEAVE ME ALONE.
- Facebook: What's happening, Miranda?
- Me: I'M GOING CRAZY AND TALKING TO A COMPUTER, that's what's going on.
- Facebook: How are you doing, Miranda?
- Me: *sigh* I've been better, Facebook. How are you.
Sequel to this: Jupitearth
“You are special, Earth; you’re gonna fly across the universe one day, and to me that is worth a thousand burns.”
Did he really just say those things? Yes he did. They are all true but…
Having Earth in his arms is messing with his head. He’s saying things he normally keeps to himself.