When people say they like my blog I calmly say thank you with a smiley, but on the inside I want to bake you a cake and make you a mixed CD filled with all your old favorite songs that you can’t remember anymore; so that when you play it you feel all nostalgic and happy and then throw glitter at you because I love you. <3
So I just noticed the Facebook status bar changes its prompt every time you refresh the page
- Facebook: How's it going, Miranda?
- Me: Fine, Facebook, thank you for asking.
- Facebook: What's going on, Miranda?
- Me: Nothing, Facebook. Stop asking, you sound like my mother.
- Facebook: How are you feeling, Miranda?
- Me: Oh, so what now, now you're my shrink? LEAVE ME ALONE.
- Facebook: What's happening, Miranda?
- Me: I'M GOING CRAZY AND TALKING TO A COMPUTER, that's what's going on.
- Facebook: How are you doing, Miranda?
- Me: *sigh* I've been better, Facebook. How are you.
omg there was this group of girls sitting next to me studying for a test in the imu, and i’m like 98% sure one of them is from tumblr and the other two werent.
like she was telling one girl about Community and how its a great show and the friend goes “it sounds stupid” and this chick goes crazy…
Miranda and I have decided that we want to do a tumblr meet-up! The people that I have as friends, I tagged on fb but obviously since I do not have all of you as friends this is why I’m making a post.
So if you’re interested in this, message either Miranda or I, and we will become fb friends and then I think we’re gonna make a private event or something so just let us know!
Everyone should def come! :D