If There Ever Was a Day That You Should Get Away
Pairings: Brittany/Santana, Quinn/Puck, various
Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy
A/N: Here’s a sneak peek of the Unholy Trinity friendship fic I’m working on. Thanks to nayavision and all of my other wonderful tumblr friends who’ve looked over it for me! (I apologize for the length of Brittany’s part, though.)
Lima, Ohio was just an average, run-of-the-mill Midwestern town. Seated in Allen County, Lima had fewer than 40,000 citizens and most of them were rather unspectacular in their averageness. William McKinley High School, Lima’s pride and joy, yielded average test scores, average athletics, and a predominantly average-looking student body. Not many people left Lima for good, but the fates had something else in store for three girls who were above and beyond average.
By the end of the summer, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany would discover love, heartache, loss, friendship, and last but not least, special abilities that would take them far from this town.
- your-kat likes this
- your-kat said: I am more excited for this than I can properly express. I love the way you write. You take these serious situations and weave humor into them, and it’s very much appreciated. Can’t wait for this (though I’ll obviously have to).
- pinkshenzi likes this
- finnfuckingshothimself likes this
- killercereal likes this
- reservoir-dawg likes this
- onlyfullmeasures likes this
- logicbomb32 reblogged this from hufflepuffandpass
- hufflepuffandpass posted this